Having a pet has become a new trend and a necessity for the modern lifestyle and living. Everyone wants to have a pet with whom they can spend some time and forget about their stress. Most people love to have dogs as pets because of their loyal and friendly nature. Dogs can be good friends with humans. However, having a dog is not an easy task. Dogs need special and extra care. All dog owners should always look for healthy living tips for their dogs. They must know about their dog’s food, hygiene, health, and playtime. Having a track on all these things can help them to keep their dog happy and healthy.
Dogs are sensitive to infections. An owner must know about all the possible dog infections, their causes, and treatments. In this lifestyle blog you will learn how you can manage Ringworm in your dog:
- Lemongrass essential oil: Lemongrass essential oil is very helpful to treat ringworms in dogs. This oil also prevents ringworms from spreading all over. You can use Lemongrass essential oil by mixing it with any carrier oil but preferably almond oil. For the best results, you must apply this mixture on your dog’s infected area, at least 3 to 4 times a day.
- Garlic cloves: Garlic is good food for dogs and it can also be the best remedy to cure ringworm in dogs. You need to cut garlic clove into half and wait for a bit so it releases allicin. Rub this directly on your dog’s affected areas. You can do this 3 times a day but do not forget to take fresh garlic clove every time you use if for your dog.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is already known for having the best properties that are good for the skin. You can use this ingredient to treat your dog’s ringworms. Take a few drops of organic apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and rub it on the ringworm. Its antifungal properties will cure the ringworm effectively. Repeat it 3 times a day.
- Oregano Oil: Oregano oil is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. You can use it to cure your dog’s ringworm. It works effectively and gives good results. Use 2-3 drops of oregano oil and mix it well with olive oil or coconut oil. You can use this blend of oils 3-4 times daily to treat your dog’s ringworm.
- Neem Oil: Who does not know the medicinal benefits of the Neem tree. Neem is not only good for our skin but it is also good for our dogs. You can use Neem oil to treat ringworms in your dog. Dilute a few drops of Neem oil in Jojoba oil. Give it a good shake and apply it to the dog’s affected area. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties effectively work on ringworms.
Summary: All pet owners should stay alert about the health of their pets. A little infection can become dangerous if not treated on time. If you have a dog then never ignore infections like ringworm. The above tips will help you to treat your dog’s ringworm effectively. These ingredients are easily available in the market and work well to treat ringworms in dogs.